It is important to me that all students feel welcome in our studios….. “every face has a place” at Jane Grech Dance Centre.
Our classes are relaxed, supportive and friendly and are conducted by qualified Teachers. The focus of our classes is to teach the foundations of correct technique in the various dance styles, but also to seek ways to boost each dancers confidence and self esteem.
Feel free to give us a call if would you like further information regarding any of our dance programs, information relating to program timetables, enrolment availability or simply would like to watch a class in action.
- We do not place unreasonable demands on busy families and as a result do not hold classes on long weekends or school holidays.
- We work hard to provide high quality tuition at reasonable prices
- Our timetables are flexible, offering several class time options throughout four venues.
- Our performances are a special time for the students, however do not place unrealistic expectations on parent finances or time. No costume making is required and extra rehearsals are minimal.
- We do not participate in competitions but do offer extra performance opportunities throughout the year to interested students.
- Assessments in Classical Ballet are optional from Level One onward.
In addition to our guiding purpose above, the aims of the school are to:
- Share and maintain students natural love of dance.
- Promote health, wellbeing, creativity and self-confidence.
- Build self-esteem, poise and confidence through praise and encouragement.
- Show dance is for everyone and has many benefits: Co-ordination, self discipline and self motivation, concentration and focus, communication and creative expression, co-operation through teamwork, courtesy, manners and caring for others.
We would love to have you join us!
Dip Dance Teaching & Management
Graduate Certificate in Dance Teaching
Acrobatic Arts Level One Certificate
Rhythm Works Integrative Dance Instructor Certificate
Cert IV in Training & Assessment
Cert in Body Conditioning and Remedial Exercise (Pilates)
Dance Studio Growth Coach – Dance Studio Owners Association
Author and Founder – DanceStep – Student Teacher Education Program